The confidentiality of your project/data is most important for us. At Makk, we take sufficient measures to provide a secured development environment. We consider project & data confidentiality as a most important element for maintaining a long-term relationship with our clients.
We ensure the security and confidentiality of information, so to achieve that we execute a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with each client and all private information is not disclosed to anyone except the core team.
Our NDA clearly states:
- What type of information/data shuold be collected from client?.
- Why do we collect the information/data.
- How/where it will be used.
- What measures will be taken to ensure security?
- With whom it may be disclosed / shared – for legal and security issues, etc.
- Firewalls are installed on our servers to ensure that access is restricted to users within the development area.
- Users are authenticated before being given access.
- Regular virus scans are performed to detect and eliminate virus threats.
- Regular software updates and security patches, offered by the software vendors, are installed.
- Multiple storage media (such as drives, back-up servers, etc.) are used to back-up data. Backups are taken at regular intervals to ensure that the latest data is always available.
- Encrypted Data: We make sure that all sensitive data is stored in encrypted format into the database.